Maybe you have heard about Ultrasonic Cavitation and are looking to learn how to offer this service in your clinic. Fat cavitation reduces stubborn fat painlessly, smooths cellulite, and is fast and effective. You can now learn how to use Ultrasonic Cavitation technology online and provide these popular non-surgical fat reduction treatments for your clients.
Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF certification online
The Body Sculpting Institute’s Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF training course will show you how to use Ultrasound and Vacuum RF technology to help clients melt fat and reduce cellulite. This professional training covers everything you need to know to provide safe and effective fat cavitation treatments. You will also learn how to combine Ultrasonic Cavitation with Radio Frequency and Vacuum RF for best results.
What exactly is involved, and how will you be assessed?
Our Ultrasonic Cavitation online training is easy to follow and understand. The course is divided into different topics or modules, and each module is made up of bite-sized mini-lessons. A short quiz at the end of each module needs to be completed before progressing to the next module.
Each lesson contains a combination of videos, reading materials, quizzed, and step-by-step video tutorials to make learning easy. We also provide ongoing support, so if you ever have any questions throughout the course, our fat cavitation trainer is ready to help.
The other benefits of taking this course are:
- Unlimited online access
- Step-by-step treatment protocols with detailed video demonstrations
- Online support from our dedicated trainer
- Sales tips
- Ready to use pdf treatment consent forms to build your business
After you complete the training, you will receive your Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF certificate of completion.
Are there any prerequisites required to enroll?
There are no prior qualifications or prerequisites required to enroll in our Ultrasonic Cavitation training online. Our course will cover everything you need to know to provide safe and effective fat cavitation treatments.
- Using energy-based devices for fat reduction
- What Ultrasonic Cavitation is and how it works
- What Radio Frequency is and how it works
- Types of Radio Frequency delivery
- Areas you can treat with Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation and Vacuum RF
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Client consultation
- Pre and post-treatment advice
- Hygiene and infection control
- Draping techniques
- Machine settings
- Step-by-step Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment protocols
- Combining Ultrasonic Cavitation with RF and Vacuum RF
- Understand the fundamentals of Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency, and Vacuum RF
- Evaluate the client and recommend an appropriate treatment plan
- Identify safety issues
- Demonstrate the proper techniques combining Ultrasonic Cavitation, Radio Frequency, and Vacuum RF
When can I get started?
We offer our training courses on a 24/7 learning platform so that you can start your courses anytime! No more waiting for a start date. Once enrolled, you have complete control over how and when you’ll finish the course. You also have lifetime access to the platform, so you can just come back anytime for a refresher.
What if I still have questions after?
We offer full ongoing support for all students who complete our Ultrasonic Cavitation training course online. So if you ever have any questions or still feel unsure of anything, you can contact our trainer for assistance anytime.
Contact The Body Sculpting Institute today for more information.