Online Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing) Certification
Learn how to perform fat freezing treatments safely and effectively with our step by step online cryolipolysis certification training course.
If you are looking for fat freezing training, you’re in the right place! The Body Sculpting Institute offers fat freezing training courses specifically crafted to help students obtain the knowledge and skills they need to prepare them for working with clients.
Cryolipolysis fat freezing is a non-invasive body contouring procedure which uses controlled cooling to selectively target and eliminate stubborn fat. Cryolipolysis fat freezing enables us to target smaller areas of fat such as the abdomen, love handles, muffin top, inner and outer thighs, back, upper arms, double chin and more. The results of this popular fat reduction treatment are proven, noticeable and lasting, leaving satisfied clients.
This is not just machine training. The Body Sculpting Institute’s online Cryolipolysis fat freezing certification training course provides you with all the practical knowledge you need in order to carry out this non-invasive cooling procedure to help your clients break down fat cells and get the body of their dreams. This intensive fat freezing training certification training covers everything you need to know to provide safe and effective Cryolipolysis fat freezing treatments.
What you’ll learn in this online fat freezing training course:
- What is Cryolipolysis fat freezing
- How Cryolipolysis fat freezing works
- Types of fat and how to treat it
- Areas that can be treated with Cryolipolysis fat freezing
- Client consultation
- How to design a treatment plan
- Hygiene and infection control
- Draping techniques
- Step by step treatment protocols for Cryolipolysis fat freezing
- Treatment key points
- Side effects
- Bonus: Sales tips
Self-paced study with unlimited access to the online learning portal
- Online assessments
- Downloadable Cryolipolysis fat freezing client consent form pdf
- 365 days of ongoing support
- Certificate of completion
- Computer access (this course is 100% online)
- Internet access
- Working email (your login credentials will be sent after registration)
*Prices in USD